Premium Consultancy services for ship-owners
Our site team is serving ship-owners & operators for their new built vessels in Turkish Shipyards. Our general scope of supply is
· Shipyard Audit’s and technical evaluations
· Contract Negotiations & Contract Management
· Technical Specification Negotiations
· Designer & Class Correspondences
· Documentation Follow ups
· Site Team Management
· Hull Supervision
· Out-Fitting Supervision
· Machinery Supervision
· Paint Supervision with our insource NACE Coating Inspector
· Owner Reports
· Sea Trial Attendance
· Delivery works
· After- Sales attendance & Follow up Surveys
We have two experienced in-house naval architect & marine engineers heading our site team. They were working for International Clients vessels in Korea & Japan Shipyards.
They are specialized for special vessels such as LPG carries, Chemical Tankers, Bulk Carrier, LEG Carrier, Ferries & Tugboats. One of them is holding a valid NACE certification.
Having worked in foreign countries we know the difficulties that owner’s supervisors encounter. We can easily assist them in relocation documentation, house and car rentals.